Astro Blaster was a bottom of the screen shooter arcade game where players would shoot at enemies that attacked in a variety of manners. Players also had a warp button that could be used once per sector to slow down an alien attack, along with fuel and laser temperature to contend with in order to continue through the game.
There are a multitude of secret bonuses to earn during a game.
What to doEdit
- Cool Bonus--this is awarded if you make it through an entire sector without your laser temperature hitting Critical.
- Docking Bonus--this is awarded if you dock with the mother ship without moving your ship at all.
- Horizontal Bonus--this is awarded if you shoot a row of enemies before any of them reaches the other end of the screen.
- Life Bonus--this is awarded if you make it through an entire sector without losing a ship.
- Paint Scraper bonus--this is awarded if you scrape against one of the docking arms of the mother ship without being destroyed.